Order Form :)

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No
Item 1: Name, Color, Size
Item 2: Name, Color, Size
Item 3: Name, Color, Size
Item Category
Payment Method Maybank
CIMB
Bank Islam
Postage (pick 1) Registered Post
Pos Express
Poslaju
Address for delivery

Get your own free form like this one.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I hart Molly!

My all-time favorite!
Too bad it's too big. I love it so much, that I dun care bout it's size, and turns up feeling embarrassed. haha.



Shirt from Ti:Zed Ladies, size L.

In a PERFECT condition.
Color - different blue+white+black.

Sangat smart!
I love the details too..
Pernah nampak same top kat blog lain, tapi it's red/pink color xlawa sgt.huhu

RM 15 plus postage

cheapprettythings@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com